Cookies

We use essential cookies to make our site work. We'd also like to set analytics cookies that help us make improvements by measuring how you use the site. These will be set only if you accept.

For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our cookies page.

Essential Cookies

Essential cookies enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. For example, the selections you make here about which cookies to accept are stored in a cookie.

You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.

Analytics Cookies

We'd like to set Google Analytics cookies to help us improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. The cookies collect information in a way that does not directly identify you.

Third Party Cookies

Third party cookies are ones planted by other websites while using this site. This may occur (for example) where a Twitter or Facebook feed is embedded with a page. Selecting to turn these off will hide such content.

Skip to main content

One Liners

1. What's the best thing about living in Switzerland? I don't know, but the flag is a big plus.

2. I always knock on the fridge door before opening it, just in case there's a salad dressing.

3. My wife gave me an ultimatum: Her or my addiction to sweets. The decision was a piece of cake.

4. I tried to start a professional hide and seek team, but it didn't work out. Turns out, good players are hard to find.

5. A panic-stricken man explained to his doctor, "You have to help me, I think I'm shrinking." "Now settle down," the doctor calmly told him. "You'll just have to learn to be a little patient."

6. I wasn't that hungry, so I just ate a kid's meal at McDonalds. His mother was furious.

7. What do you call a paper airplane that can't fly? Stationary.

8. A cop started crying while he was writing me a ticket. I asked him why and he said, "It's a moving violation."

9. Today I learned that if a canoe turns upside down in the water, you can safely wear it on your head. Because it's cap-sized.

10. My girlfriend says if we don't get married soon, she's gonna kill me. It's a matter of wife or death.

11. As I suspected, someone has been adding soil to my garden. The plot thickens.

12. I have a joke about trickle down economics. But 99% of you will never get it.

13. The inventor of the throat lozenge died last month. There was no coffin at his funeral.

14. A soldier survived mustard gas in battle, and then pepper spray by the police. He’s now a seasoned veteran.

15. A cement mixer collided with a prison van. Motorists are asked to be on the lookout for 16 hardened criminals.

16. I’ve found a job helping a one armed typist do capital letters. It’s shift work.

17. I was wondering, why does a frisbee appear larger the closer it gets? Then it hit me.

18. Went to the zoo. There was only one dog in it. It was a shitzu.

19. I’m reading a horror story in Braille. Something bad is about to happen… I can feel it.